Things to do in Midleton & Area
- The Jameson Experience
- Old Midleton Distillery
- Trabolgan Holiday Village
- Birds of prey Educational Centre at Trabolgan
- Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Ballymaloe Gardens & Farm walk
- Market Green Shopping Centre
- Midleton Farmers Market – Saturday’s
- Fota Wildlife Centre
- Fota House & Gardens
- Shanagarry Design Centre
- Ballycotton Fishing Village
- Ballycotton Island Lighthouse Tours
- Barry’s Court Castle, Carrigtwohill
- Leahys Open Farm, Dungourney
- Loughaderra Lake – Castlemartyr
- Cloyne with its 11th century round tower
- Swell Surf School – Inch Beach
- East Cork Adventure Centre – Upper Aghada
- Eco Adventures – Aghada
- Ballyannen Woods
- The Gate Cinema – Midleton
- Movie Junction Drive in cinema – Carrigtwohill
- Ballyseedy home & Gardens – Carrigtwohill
- Stephen Pearce pottery – Shanagarry
- The William Penn Room
William Penn was an English real Estate Entrepreneur, Philosopher, Early Quaker and founder of the Province of Pennsylvania, the English North American Colony and the Future Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. William Penn resided briefly in Shanagarry Castle which are on the grounds of Shanagarry Design Centre.
On the day (Sunday 4th June 2017), Ballycotton pier will be a sea of FREE OLD FASHIONED FAMILY FUN and entertainment; pottery, cookie decorating, facepainting, hook-a-duck. ARTS and CRAFTS stalls. MUSIC in the form of shanty buskers and local musicians.read more
Darina & Rachel Allen will hold a cookery demonstration with a complimentary glass of wine at Ballymaloe Grainstore.
100% of all funds raised going to ‘Time for Tilara’s Trust’.
Tickets: €30 availible from:
Alma King: 021-4652067. Anne Marley: 087-9900624. Ina Holmes: 021-4668485
“Meet Tilara and let us explain the ‘TIME FOR TILARA’S Trust’. Tilara is a beautiful intelligent, mischievous ,strong willed and determined 5 year old little girl who lives in Midleton Cork .Tilara has a brother Kayden and her little sister Svea . Tilara attends mainstream national school where she has made many friends which she absolutely adores and which would not be possible without the support of her full time SNA and the school.read more
PARTICIPANTS OF EAST CORK MUSIC PROJECT PRESENT…. a FREE live music event at Towns Park, Midleton!!(Market Area)
(featuring Brandon Carr, Adam Tattan, Cathal O’Sullivan, and some surprise guests)
Kicking Off at 12.15pm, on Friday the 17th of March…….. why not come along with all your friends and enjoy some great tunes in the fun atmosphere of an open-air gig!
There will be a selection of food stalls with pancakes, sweets, chocolate and hot food to tuck into from 12.15 to 3pm. The Midleton St Patrick’s Day Parade begins at 3pm on the main street and promises to be very exciting with a prize for the best float!
This year we are looking for volunteers for the parade from 1.30pm-4.30pm. If you wish to volunteer or know anyone who might be available to volunteer for this years parade please contact us here in the office on 021-4613483 or email email@example.com.
Address: 61/62 Main Street, Midleton, Co. Cork
Tel: (021) 4613 483
Chamber Office Opening Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9.30am to 5pm