Things to do in Midleton & Area
- The Jameson Experience
- Old Midleton Distillery
- Trabolgan Holiday Village
- Birds of prey Educational Centre at Trabolgan
- Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Ballymaloe Gardens & Farm walk
- Market Green Shopping Centre
- Midleton Farmers Market – Saturday’s
- Fota Wildlife Centre
- Fota House & Gardens
- Shanagarry Design Centre
- Ballycotton Fishing Village
- Ballycotton Island Lighthouse Tours
- Barry’s Court Castle, Carrigtwohill
- Leahys Open Farm, Dungourney
- Loughaderra Lake – Castlemartyr
- Cloyne with its 11th century round tower
- Swell Surf School – Inch Beach
- East Cork Adventure Centre – Upper Aghada
- Eco Adventures – Aghada
- Ballyannen Woods
- The Gate Cinema – Midleton
- Movie Junction Drive in cinema – Carrigtwohill
- Ballyseedy home & Gardens – Carrigtwohill
- Stephen Pearce pottery – Shanagarry
- The William Penn Room
William Penn was an English real Estate Entrepreneur, Philosopher, Early Quaker and founder of the Province of Pennsylvania, the English North American Colony and the Future Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. William Penn resided briefly in Shanagarry Castle which are on the grounds of Shanagarry Design Centre.
Explore the heights and beauty of the Sheep’s Head Way at the largest annual hill hiking event on the peninsula.
It’s that time of year again, the wheels are full motion in preparation for our annual hiking event in West Cork.
To date, the Sheep’s Head Hike has raised tens of thousands of pounds for our work to continue in communities throughout the world that are living in poverty.
We are grateful to everyone who attended and volunteered at our previous hike events, we welcome you all back to make this year even more memorable and successful than years gone-by.
And to ‘keep everyone on their toes’, we’ve made a few changes! Find out more info: http://www.christianaid.ie/sheepsheadhike
Everyone welcome! Register online today: http://bit.ly/2tEwczNread more
Brighter Communities Worldwide invite you to take part in a Mountain Challenge on Saturday August 19th.read more
There is a lot of interest building within the Cruiser fleets in the harbour about next week’s Ballycotton Race, Saturday 22nd July.
Traditionally an annual trophy race, it has in recent times been left out of the sailing calendar due to a lack of interest. The general resurgence of Coastal racing has renewed the interest in races like the Ballycotton Race
Address: 61/62 Main Street, Midleton, Co. Cork
Tel: (021) 4613 483
Chamber Office Opening Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9.30am to 5pm