What we are offering members
- We listen to businesses to assess their needs and concerns.
- We plan training, information sessions, showcasing and networking events based on feedback.
- We lobby contentious issues on behalf of businesses.
- We keep money in our local economy.
- Encouraging people to shop local
- Encouraging people to do business with members
- We promote local events and festivals.
- We promote business and commercial activities.
- We promote Midleton & Area as a destination.
- We compile information relevant to businesses and deliver it to our members in a concise fashion.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Company Name _____________________________________
Tel No: ____________________ Mobile: __________________ Fax: __________________
Website: _______________________ Email: _____________________
Type of Business _____________________ No. of Employees: ____________
Business Sector (please tick relevant sector)
□ Retail □ Distribution □ Transport □ Construction
□ Tourism/Hospitality □ Professional □ Services □ Financial
□ Agriculture □ Industrial
2018 MEMEBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION RATES
|Category:||No of Employees:||Rate:|
|A – Small Corporate/Sole Trader||1-5||€150.00|
|B – Medium Corporate/Retail Services||6-20||€250.00|
|C – Large Corporate||20+||€450.00|
|D – Multi National||€650.00|
You can pay by electronic Transfer BIC AIBKIE2D IBAN IE21 AIBK 9341 2716 4450 15
Please use your business name followed by MEM as a reference
A receipt will be issued to the business email provided. If no email provided we will post receipt
“Together we can make a difference”
Please forward completed application with payment to:
Midleton and Area Chamber
C/O Midleton Tourist Office
Telephone: 021 4613483
Address: C/O Midleton Tourist Office, Distillery Walk, Midleton, Co. Cork P25 FH10
Tel: (021) 4613 702
Chamber Office Opening Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9.30am to 5pm